020 7378 5479
about 3 years ago
A respected research company has a permanent job opportunity for a Research Supervisor (home based with a monthly trip to London for a one-day meeting). You must have a second language in spoken and written Arabic. The role is to maintain up-to-date and correct information about regulations to Financial Services, through research and the supervision of contract researchers.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to train and develop the team.
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen to join the company’s research team. Ideally you will have legal or regulatory research experience. The team plays a vital role in ensuring that the company is on target with the latest global compliance.
As Research Supervisor your job role will include:
- Having strong researching skills with the ability to evaluate and interpret diverse information
- Training contract researchers on the company’s research processes and data quality standards.
- Supervising the work of contractors with weekly meetings, monitoring working hours and data quality
- Having a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Coaching researchers to improve production
- Providing advice on future research
- Researching the laws and regulations of overseas countries and sectors, to distinguish information needs.
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Research Team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a researcher who is looking to progress and supervise a team whilst working at home. You will have fluent Arabic with excellent written and spoken English.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org