Research Supervisor - Vietnamese speaking - UK Home Based
over 2 years ago
A successful and growing company has a permanent job opportunity for a Research Supervisor (home based) who is fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
The role is to maintain up-to-date and correct information about regulations within Financial Services, through hands on research as well as the supervision of contract researchers.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to train and develop the team.
This is a full-time opportunity to join the company’s research team. Ideally you will have legal research or regulatory research experience. The team plays a vital role in ensuring that the company is on target with the latest global compliance.
As Research Supervisor your job role will include:
- Having excellent researching skills with the ability to evaluate and interpret diverse information.
- Training contract researchers on the company’s research processes and data quality standards.
- Having a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Coaching researchers to improve production
- Providing advice on future research
- Supervising the work of contractors with weekly meetings, monitoring working hours and data quality.
- Researching the laws and regulations of overseas countries and sectors, to distinguish information needs.
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Research Team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a researcher who is looking to progress and supervise a team whilst working at home. You must possess excellent written and spoken English and Romanian language skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org