£50k - 60k per year + Commission
020 7378 5476
almost 3 years ago
My client is one of Europe’s leading providers of Market Research Services and Customer Engagement and Loyalty Solutions. Placing data at the heart of its strategy, we service some of Europe’s largest brands and research agencies.
Services for Market Research is our largest division with proprietary panels in UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Finland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland working with market research companies, providing respondents for online research surveys.
Key responsibilities will be to:
Team Management – 30%
- Managing a team of 1-2 sales representatives
- Mentor the sales team and step in on large/strategic deals personally when needed
- Responsible for building and maintaining your team new business and existing revenue
New Business Development - 40% of time
- Sell companies panels in a defined sales territory, to data collection buyers in Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications
- Smash your individual targets and objectives
- Regularly present to clients and new prospects, quickly building a robust portfolio
- Attend various market research conferences and events in the UK
- Continually stay abreast of new products, industry issues and competitive strengths & weaknesses
Account Management – 30% of time
- Account manage an existing portfolio of clients
- Deal with client requests, assess feasibility and prepare proposals
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Upselling to and growing existing client revenues
- Present our offering (new products and panels) to the client portfolio
Minimum of 5-7 years relevant sales experience in this industry, you will be well connected and have a proven track record of success. Experience of selling multi-country studies would be an advantage.
You will be highly motivated and driven to achieve your targets whilst remaining a key team player. This role demands close client interaction and so strong communication skills are essential.
The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
You will also be expected to have experience in managing sales reps in an online/MR organisation.