020 7378 5479
over 1 year ago
A global law firm has a job opportunity for a Knowledge Management professional, a talented content specialist, to work as a Senior Knowledge Systems Specialist with a focus on the Intranet.
The Senior Knowledge Systems Specialist will manage work on a range of operational and strategic projects, processes and initiatives but with a specific focus on ensuring the global intranet provides quality, trusted content at all times.
You will become a trusted advisor to the global network of content owners and editors, and the wider Knowledge team.
Key job responsibilities of the Senior Knowledge Systems Specialist will include:
- Helping to define a content strategy
- Leading an intranet content audit and clean-up programme
- Shaping the delivery of intranet content across different content types and for different audiences
- Advising on what effective intranet content looks like
- Establishing processes to ensure effective content life-cycle management practices
- Devising and supporting training and communication needs
To apply for this knowledge systems role, you should possess experience in a similar Intranet and content focused role, including:
- Experience of working on large, global intranets, with a focus on content management
- Proven track record of working on intranet content related projects, including content audits, content strategy development, migration, and reporting processes and analysis
- Excellent understanding of intranet content management principles, processes and best practice, including relationship with metadata, taxonomies and their importance in relation to search
- Strong experience in advising people on how to create, structure and design online content for a globally dispersed internal audience, and where content publishing and management is devolved
- Experience of working with SharePoint intranets, including intranet pages, using web parts, lists, libraries etc
- Good writing, editorial and proof-reading skills
- Legal sector or professional services experience preferred
This Senior Knowledge Systems Specilalist role is a permanent position based in central London.
To be considered for this this and similar Knowledge, Content and Intranet Management roles please apply with your CV to email@example.com