Senior Research Analyst
Dependent on experience
over 1 year ago
A highly respected professional services organisation has a new job opportunity for a Senior Research Analyst.
Working in support of and alongside consultants in a particular industry group, you will perform research as the point person for the practice area. You will manage a wide variety of research projects and contribute to solving challenging client assignments.
You will work with experts from consultants to researchers to assessment and development teams to provide solutions across sectors and markets.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Manage projects such as research assignments, pitch preparation etc.
- Conduct market intelligence to support internal knowledge management and client projects
- Utilise internal knowledge and networks as well as internal and external databases
- Support business development activities
- Contribute to knowledge management activities
Key Job Requirements and Person Specification
- A strong academic background including a degree level qualification
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial work experience
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- The ability to effectively with colleagues at all levels in the firm
- A positive, pro-active attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced global environment
This is a permanent job, preferably London based with regular working from home, with the potential to consider exceptional candidates elsewhere in the UK who have the ability to attend the London office when required.
To be considered for this and other Senior Research job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com