020 7378 5479
about 1 year ago
A respected company has a permanent job opportunity for a Senior Researcher based in the South East London/Kent area. The Senior Research Librarian is responsible for providing precise, in-depth and first-rate responses to research queries while balancing some extensive longer-term projects. The role will coordinate closely with the National Information Services Manager to deliver first-class tailored research to clients and internal stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an organised and pro-active Researcher who will take pride in providing a superb service to the company.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and have at least 3 years’ experience in commercial research. The successful candidate will have a good degree and will hold a Library/Information postgraduate level qualification.
As Senior Researcher your job role will include:
- Producing quick-turn around and in-depth qualitative and quantitative research
- Monitoring the company’s industries to identify sector issues and key trends
- Conducting reference interviews with enquirers to establish desired deliverables
- Attending meetings with colleagues in business development to converse and coordinate research support and larger project initiatives
- Being a team player and a confident communicator to liaise at all levels
- Being enthusiastic with a keen interest in commercial information
- Tracking research queries and larger projects via the company’s internal systems
- Maintaining team and personal effectiveness in consistent first-rate output to agreed deadlines.
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
- Having solid IT skills and a sound knowledge of business information sources
- Supporting Managers with subscription decisions and trialling of new information products and platforms
- Having a pro-active, professional and “can-do” attitude
- Assisting in the promotion of services through contribution to marketing efforts, office visits, presentations as required
- Displaying exceptional time management and ability to coordinate work across teams efficiently and to deadline
- Being an excellent team player and able to work well under pressure
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the company’s Information Services team and to appreciate clients' needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has business research experience or specialist knowledge of tax or financial information. The successful candidate will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career. This is a full-time role.
If you would like to find out more about this and similar Senior Researcher job vacancies, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com