over 1 year ago
A prestigious global law firm has a fabulous job opportunity for a permanent Senior Sector Analyst (Energy) The role can be based at any of the firm’s locations, London, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, or Birmingham
Key job responsibilities will revolve around delivering excellent research and analysis of the firm's energy clients, energy markets and target clients. This pivotal role will work with sector leadership and support teams in that sector (for example: Business Development, Practice Development Lawyers) to recommend and deliver value added research which enables the firm to have a prominent standing from their competitors, successfully develop, expand and gain and maintain clients.
The successful applicant will possess a strong degree and a genuine interest in knowledge and information management, or already possess some experience in a knowledge management, information management or content management role, gained within a knowledge or research related team. You should possess sector knowledge of at least one Energy sub-sector such as oil and gas or renewables or clean energy etc.
You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional attitude with the ability to multi-task and work with great attention to detail.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the Energy Sector to assist the firm ‘s understanding of this
- Delivering effective, accurate business intelligence and research within budget
- Producing reports on in-depth analysis on clients to serve the firm’s needs
- Promoting content and solutions which assist the energy strategies
- Organising and delivering training on online information products and research areas.
- Having initiative and be self-motivated
- Strong IT skills and general aptitude to learn new systems.
This is a great opportunity to develop further within an established team of a prestigious law firm.
To be considered for this and similar knowledge and information management job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.