8 months ago
A prestigious global law firm has a fabulous job opportunity for a permanent Senior Sector Analyst (Infrastructure) The role can be based at any of the firm’s locations London, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham or Belfast with a hybrid working pattern.
Key job responsibilities will revolve around delivering excellent research and analysis of the firm's markets and target clients. This pivotal role will work with sector leadership and support teams in that sector (for example: Business Development, Practice Development Lawyers) to recommend and deliver value added research which enables the firm to have a prominent standing from their competitors, successfully develop, expand, and gain and maintain clients.
The successful applicant will possess a strong background in business research and analysis experience gained in professional services, financial services or Infrastructure environment. The Infrastructure sector covers construction markets, UK and international projects (road, rail, social, water, smart cities), and infrastructure funds or real estate. This role would suit a generalist business researcher with transferable skills with an interest to further develop in these sectors. There is a huge potential to make the job your own, developing into the outward client facing aspect, happy to contribute and become an internal thought leader on market trends.
You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional attitude with the ability to multi-task and work with great attention to detail.
- Having some understanding of at least one of the segments of the Infrastructure/real estate market to assist the firms’ knowledge.
- Delivering effective, accurate business intelligence and research within budget
- Producing reports on detailed analysis on clients to serve the firm’s needs.
- Promoting content and solutions which assist the sector strategies.
- Organising and delivering training on online information products and research areas.
- Having initiative and being self-motivated
- Strong IT skills and general aptitude to learn new systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop further within an established team of a prestigious law firm.
To be considered for this and similar knowledge and information management job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.